Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brushcutter Spare Parts help needed.....

Brushcutter Spare Parts help needed.....

This is just a long shot really as I have tried many avenues, but hopefully someone may be able to help or point me in the right direction. I have an old Echo SRM310 brushcutter missing the air cleaner case, part number 16-130307-40430, and the choke lever 16-178515-06720

I have tried ordering the parts via DIYSpareparts.com but after three or four weeks without response from the company got my money refunded through dispute on Paypal, and have also enquired through various companies in the US and Germany but to no avail..

Can anyone point me in the right direction to source these parts, or by any chance does anyone have these parts lying around on an old cutter that they no longer use that would be willing to sell? I would be very grateful for any help on this..

Thanks for any help in advance..

Hi Timney,
    equally a long shot but try Tim Kirk Forestry (TKF). He is mainly a training provider but if my memory serves me well he was/is supported by Echo. he may well have access to a direct line in to Echo UK.

Ade
    Big bloke... but outta shape

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Can you post up a couple of photos of what you need as I have an Echo or two at work that I'm breaking
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

if all those avenues fail try ebay i have picked up obsolete parts for old machines there for pennies
    a barony original

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    Cheers, I had already looked at this but they don't have the items I need unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by landkeeper View Post
    if all those avenues fail try ebay i have picked up obsolete parts for old machines there for pennies
    Have looked and looked, no luck there either! Thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by teyhan1 View Post
    Can you post up a couple of photos of what you need as I have an Echo or two at work that I'm breaking
    Will hopefully get a couple of snaps up tomorrow unless I can find some beforehand, thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by teyhan1 View Post

I forgot I saved a picture to photobucket!!You can see from the picture that the choke lever is snapped off within the metal case (it should protrude through the rubber slotted seal), and the filter and filter housing is missing. I have managed to buy a new filter, but the housing seems to be essential to keeping it fitted in place.