Thread: Zeiss 7x42 B Dialyt Binoculars

Zeiss 7x42 B Dialyt Binoculars

Zeiss 7x42 B Dialyt Binoculars. Good condition and recently serviced by Zeiss. Slight wear to the metal 'corners' on the bridge. Fold down eye cups are fine. Lenses are fine. I will include a CCS Padded case and both the original eyepiece rain guard and a leather one.

These are probably one of the best all-round stalking binoculars ever made.

For a quick and hassle free sale I am asking 450 inc postage. No offers please as these will easily get this on ebay but I would prefer to offer them on here first. Payment by bank transfer or cheque.

Thanks,
    Glyn.

Excellent bins I've got them in 10 x 40 some say they're pretty much the best Binos zeiss made and a good price good luck with the sale

That's a real keen price, I sold my pair for 550 on preloved. Very good optics. Good luck with your sale.

The best ones are T*P* rather than just T*P, and they would go for around 600 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by biffo View Post
    The best ones are T*P* rather than just T*P, and they would go for around 600 or so.
    I have the t*p* but I bought them for 700 still in the box from a collector these are a great price for a pair of t* p though

Quote Originally Posted by biffo View Post
    I think I am right in saying that there is no difference between P and P* which refers to the phase coating of the prisms - the name was only changed for marketing so the T*P* would only signify that it is a later model than a T*P.

Quote Originally Posted by JabaliHunter View Post
    I think I am right in saying that there is no difference between P and P* which refers to the phase coating of the prisms - the name was only changed for marketing so the T*P* would only signify that it is a later model than a T*P.
    No idea I'm afraid.