help

gareth

info needed about hunting in germany as a member of british armed forces please dont know what angle toapproach from kind regards gareth

Start asking around to see if there are any DDM groups around(Defence Deer Management). They should be able to help you with what to do, courses that you need to pass and ground availability. If you are really struggling you can get back in touch with me, but it is easier if you try at that end first.

Gareth,
contact Pete Lincoln from Roedale Precision. I'm sure he'll point you in the
right direction. He is ex Brit Forces living in Germany and hunts a lot.

edi

My brother is on exchange with the Army at the airfield in Harsewinkel and he mentioned a couple of guys he works with had to do a course out there before being allowed to hunt.

Have you tried your PTI's for a list of clubs run on the camp or area you are in?

There is a scheme for armed forces personal that allows you to take an English language cut down version of the German hunting test Jager something or the other my German is crap despite being there on and off three years :oops:

I t is well worth doing as it confers all the same priveldges as the full test.
Or just get the tempory visitors permit.

Loads of game over there sure you will find something :D

legaleagle69 said:
There is a scheme for armed forces personal that allows you to take an English language cut down version of the German hunting test Jager something or the other my German is crap despite being there on and off three years :oops:

I t is well worth doing as it confers all the same priveldges as the full test.
Or just get the tempory visitors permit.

Loads of game over there sure you will find something :D
Jagdschein :)

Back