Thread: SCHMIDT & BENDER 3-12 X 50 ZENITH FLASHDOT

SCHMIDT & BENDER 3-12 X 50 ZENITH FLASHDOT

I bought this 6 months ago intending to put it on a great rifle and have loads of fun stalking.

I have just found out I have been accepted as a mature student at University and I have £3500 in fees to pay.

As such it is for sale.

It has never ever been mounted on a rifle, it is as brand spanking new in the box direct from DEEP BLUE where is cost me £1150. All original paperwork and reciepts present. I must reiterate, it has not been in mounts, has not even been outside.

I would like someone to have a reasonable bargain and as such the first to offer £1000.00 gets this great scope at a good discount.

Ian

I forgot to say it is the FD7 reticule.

Ian

Hi Folks,
    thanks for all the PM's. However, I did say I was going to university and not desperate for my next hit of crack cocaine

Keep trying.

Regards

Ian

Having recently bought one of these I was kicking myself when I saw your advert
    Fantastic 'scope and, as you describe, a real bargain.
    I was surprised there was no activity on the pages but your reference to PMs explains it all.
    I can now imagine what was happening

Quote Originally Posted by Briarquest
    Hi Folks,
    thanks for all the PM's. However, I did say I was going to university and not desperate for my next hit of crack cocaine

Keep trying.

Regards

Ian
    i'm wetting myself

(perhaps a SD competition is in order - name the lowest bidder and guess the amount )

(perhaps a SD competition is in order - name the lowest bidder and guess the amount )[/quote]

What a jolly good idea, it would give us an idea of the offers made for future reference, oh! and the bidders

Hi Guys,
    I deleted most of them but the lowest I was offered was £800.00

For that it would be worthwhile me keeping it another 5 years to see if I can afford to get back into shooting at the end of my course.

I have put it on a well known gun sales site, I am loathe to stick it on Ebay.

Ian