Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rovince Anti Tick Clothing Ergoline trousers

Rovince Anti Tick Clothing Ergoline trousers

Hi Guys,

Get yourself ready for the Roe Bucks with these Stylish Ergoline Trousers from Rovince.

permanent Anti-Tick treatment
    Wind & Water resistant
    Wallet pocket
    Closable leg pockets
    Knife pocket
    Higher waistline at the back
    Matt finish buttons
    Quick drying outer material
    Attractive, abrasion-resistant Nubuck finish
    Hidden keyring
    For professional use.
    ​Available in size 30-32-34-36

Price 105 with free P&P.

PM me for more details. Thanks for looking.

Daz308
    RovinceUK distributors of the Rovince range of professional Anti Tick ​clothing.

http://rovince.co.uk/

These trousers really are the business, they are Harkila quality through and through with the top advantage that any tick getting on them is dead. Not had a single tick since I got my rovice trousers and shirt last year and that's with 50+ outings through the tick season.

get a pair, Lyme disease is becoming more common chaps and it can ruin your life so don't risk it.

Quote Originally Posted by paul at barony View Post
    These trousers really are the business, they are Harkila quality through and through with the top advantage that any tick getting on them is dead. Not had a single tick since I got my rovice trousers and shirt last year and that's with 50+ outings through the tick season.

get a pair, Lyme disease is becoming more common chaps and it can ruin your life so don't risk it.
    Thanks for that Paul. With the Roe buck season getting into full swing, now is the time to get some serous protection.
    Regards,
    ​Daz
    RovinceUK distributors of the Rovince range of professional Anti Tick ​clothing.

hi daz do fancy it and shall be on your stand at cla but could you tell us Wind & Water resistant at what point will water ingress , and when kneeling will this allow water to wick through cloth
    atb
    paul

Hi all. Had mine on all this weekend found them to be a little noisy but there new and maybe will quieten down as they break in a little
    Kind regards
    Jimmy

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    hi daz do fancy it and shall be on your stand at cla but could you tell us Wind & Water resistant at what point will water ingress , and when kneeling will this allow water to wick through cloth
    atb
    paul
    Hi Paul,

The trousers are, as said wind and water resistant. As they are designed for summer wear they are not fully waterproof. I know before anyone says this is the UK and our summers are up and down.
    If you were to be kneeling for any length of time then water will wick through as with most. The beauty of being light weight is they dry very quick so generally its not too big a problem.
    Hope this helps.
    Make sure you introduce yourself at the CLA.
    Regards,
    Daz.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy milnes View Post
    Hi all. Had mine on all this weekend found them to be a little noisy but there new and maybe will quieten down as they break in a little
    Kind regards
    Jimmy
    Hi Jimmy,

They should quieten down. Did you get a result??

Regards,

Daz

yup sorted
    thank paul

Quote Originally Posted by Daz308 View Post
    Hi Paul,

The trousers are, as said wind and water resistant. As they are designed for summer wear they are not fully waterproof. I know before anyone says this is the UK and our summers are up and down.
    If you were to be kneeling for any length of time then water will wick through as with most. The beauty of being light weight is they dry very quick so generally its not too big a problem.
    Hope this helps.
    Make sure you introduce yourself at the CLA.
    Regards,
    Daz.

Quote Originally Posted by Daz308 View Post
    Hi Jimmy,

They should quieten down. Did you get a result??

Regards,

Daz
    No pal blank all weekend with them trousers on lol

Any real sizes or they only kindergarten?