Thread: Blaser saddle mounts best price?

Established Poster
    Southern Burgundy, France and the UK a few times per year

Blaser saddle mounts best price?

Hey folks.

I have ordered a Blaser R8 for which I'll buy a combined Aimpoint H1 and mount for running boar. I will also buy another barrel and want a Blaser one-piece saddle mount for a scope. I just wondered if these might be cheaper in the UK than in France - where I live.
    If anybody has any ideas/tips please reply.

​Mark

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1509849968...84.m1423.l2649
    Try this guy, he uses E Bay I have had both Saddle mount and weaver adaptor and it is quality kit.
    Good luck.

Established Poster
    Thanks, I had already seen that but had ruled it out on the basis of it being 'very low' as he states. I might send him a message anyway. Not sure what UK prices are on genuine Blaser mounts - non rail types.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1509849968...84.m1423.l2649
    Try this guy, he uses E Bay I have had both Saddle mount and weaver adaptor and it is quality kit.
    Good luck.

I've just bought a Mauser M03 mount from these people. http://www.jagdundfreizeit.de/zf-mon...ser/index.html Great service and about 100 cheaper than in Sweden. Try http://www.pnjakt.se/art/rodpunktsik...sermontage.php for your Aim point with mount. I see they have them reduced. Shame the Euro-Sek is not very good at the moment.
    Last edited by Jagare; 07-05-2013 at 07:44.

Have a look at euro optic in the US. good to deal with and cheaper than here for blaser accessories.

Attachment 28026Attachment 28027
    Quote Originally Posted by tramblygoat View Post
    Thanks, I had already seen that but had ruled it out on the basis of it being 'very low' as he states. I might send him a message anyway. Not sure what UK prices are on genuine Blaser mounts - non rail types.
    Here's the set I got for 220.
    I am not sure what you mean by Lower but if you mean 1" then ask for his 30mm rings but if you ask him I am sure he can get high, medium or low mounts.

Established Poster
    Much appreciated Jagare. The Aimpoint H1 with the new double locking mount was exactly what I was looking for - they were selling these at around 1000€ in France!. I'll be ordering from them for sure.
    Regards

Mark

Established Poster
    Thanks for that. When I mean't lower it was for clearance on the objective lens. I'll give him a try though as they look fine.

Regards

​Mark

Thank you Mark for opening the thread,
    and God bless you EMcC I found your post and bought that Quick Detach Saddle Mount, 30mm with rings for $330 for my nightforce scope on blaser r8.
    The guy was great and sent me the item in 2 days. It was amazing, the work is professional. I have the aimpoint micro H1 with blaser mount and I can say those guys made really great job on their mount. It was produced so precise and even improved the original mount.

Thanks,
    Ivan.