Thread: Shooting clubs

Shooting clubs

Hi all,can anybody recommend any clubs that shoot at bisley out to 1000yds and is taken serious,after my last 3 visits I've had bad scores which wasn't down too my shooting it was down too poor marking,last visit was the best I've ever shot,absolutely nailed the target too see results and find myself last,my best 8 shots wernt scored,am fed up up with it,atb swaro

There's a group within the BSRC who shoot on Stikledown regularly. I also have a friend who's very into it so will ask the name of his second, Long Ranger Club.

K
    Ps: BSRC award badges for hitting a Woodchuck's head (2" circle) at 1000 with first shot!
    Last edited by Klenchblaize; 10-05-2013 at 10:22.

I used to be in the Artist's years ago at Bisley , and they had a very good range menu through the year ,
    But marking was gone by the range I believe , so may be this is were you should direct your concern's .

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Klenchblaize View Post
    There's a group within the BSRC who shoot on Stikledown regularly. I also have a friend who's very into it so will ask the name of his second, Long Ranger Club.

K
    Ps: BSRC award badges for hitting a Woodchuck's head (2" circle) at 1000 with first shot!
    i think I would be lucky to get woodchucks head 1st go,maybe the2nd

Quote Originally Posted by swarovski View Post
    Hi all,can anybody recommend any clubs that shoot at bisley out to 1000yds and is taken serious,after my last 3 visits I've had bad scores which wasn't down too my shooting it was down too poor marking,last visit was the best I've ever shot,absolutely nailed the target too see results and find myself last,my best 8 shots wernt scored,am fed up up with it,atb swaro
    the marking is down to the Range Office,not the club, contact them with any concerns, if you want to shoot 1000 regularly you could just join the NRA and take up one of the long distance disciplines.the markers will be the same though.
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."