Thread: JJK Shooting Supplies

JJK Shooting Supplies

Are there any site members living in the Weymouth area that know or have heard of this shop?
    I ordered some kit from them via their web site last Friday morning.
    They acknowledged my order the same day with a reference No and their contact details should I have any queries.
    I was expecting delivery Monday or Tuesday at the latest, their forcast, but nothing arrived.
    I have e mailed them and tried their 'phone No quite regularly but got no reply.
    Even if the e mail went astray, It seems strange not to answer their 'phone.
    Initially I was going to ask if they could add to my order but it is too late now.
    It was a strange site as well, they have items advertised at very good prices and then when you get your order acknowledged with a print out of your order you see the vat added on the form and realise the prices were not so good and in some cases dearer than elsewhere.
    They have not debitted my account, so far, so it is just a nuisance at the moment but I wanted a couple of the items soonest, when now I find I could have got them elsewhere quicker.

Eddie
    i bought a Zeiss conquest variable scope off them a couple of years ago and had no probs
    good coms and delivery was prompt
    same owner still to my knowledge
    i know they sell a lot on ebay , might be worth tracking them down on there
    maybe they hav got crossed wire on your order
    it does happen and sure they would like to be told about it
    as no money has crossed hands seems to me like a simple coms probs
    i know it messes you about but also could prove advantagous for you in the future on subsquent orders
    got to be worth a try

Just had a look at the website and see their terms & conditions state all prices on the site are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated!

http://www.jjkshootingsupplies.co.uk...-conditions/3/

You may want to have a word - when you get through to them.[/i]

My parcel arrived today, later than was quoted and still no contact by 'phone .
    Think I'll go back to the Sportsman, at least you can talk to them .

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC
    My parcel arrived today, later than was quoted and still no contact by 'phone .
    Think I'll go back to the Sportsman, at least you can talk to them .
    Eddie i do quite a lot of bussiness with John at JJK I have never had any problems with vat added after the event and find his service to be prompt if you would like a mobile no pm me as i am sure this sounds like a clerical error, as for the delay in your order only John can answer that one

I have brought kit from them (via eBay) on several occasions - never had a problem & have found them to be very fast & reliable.

Sounds like they were having an off day with your order

I finally got my order but not in the time span he quoted and not at the price he advertised.
    On e bay he has Warne mounts at 34.95 and on his web site they are the same price but when my order came they were 39.25 and vat was added on top of that.
    I still haven't managed to make telephone contact so have put it down to experience and given up.

I finally got my order but not in the time span he quoted and not at the price he advertised.
    On e bay he has Warne mounts at 34.95 and on his web site they are the same price but when my order came they were 39.25 and vat was added on top of that.
    I still haven't managed to make telephone contact so have put it down to experience and given up.
    Eddie this realy sounds like a clerical error if you dont want his mobile no pm me details of transaction and i will take it up with John on your behalf,i`ve dealt with John for a fair while now both for myself and others and never have i had anything like this mate,the offer to resolve this is there if you wish to take me up on either option.

Thanks Piered, it really isn't worth persuing any more, although had I been able to contact him by 'phone initially, I would have asked for four sets of mounts at the price he was advertising so it was just as well he didn't answer.
    I've since been to Evershot/Sportsman and topped up with what else I wanted, I always get a discount there. Thanks again.