Thread: WIREHEARD VIZSLA PUPS

WIREHEARD VIZSLA PUPS

hi all only posting to say only 1 dog & 2 bitches left theas pups will make excellent top quality stalking dogs....[img] [/img] [img] [/img] [img][/img]

hi have you been up stalking yet the roe seem to be layed up after the rut a mate saw a red stag near the road just this side of dalmellington bye steve

hi have you been up stalking yet the roe seem to be layed up after the rut a mate saw a red stag near the road just this side of dalmellington bye steve

reply to setve

Hi steve sorry i dident pohne you . Came up at the weekend but only got up there at 12 pm on friday night . and on saterday we had to move some boxes around on the clear fells its was about 5 when we finished .Got 2 bucks on sat morning weather was grand tho booked on the deer dog corse with duncan on the 11th oct are you going its only a tenner . I only have 1 dog pup to sell the rest have gon. will ring you next trip up if thats ok mate..... cheers Neil

hwv

Love photo number 2 that pic could tempt me to deny the wife and get another!!

regards Steve

pup

cheeers steve he's the only one left.....Neil