Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tikka 595 .17 rem fireball

Tikka 595 .17 rem fireball

Hi folks for sake my tikka 595 been rebarreled in .17 rem fireball only for sake due to never getting round to using it, lovely little rifle and will make someone a great bunny/fox basher please see link for specs

Second hand Tikka M595 .17 Rem Fireball Rifle for sale | GunStar.

Do you know who did the barrel work? Have you any targets that have been shot recently that show a representative grouping?
    Last edited by srvet; 11-05-2013 at 17:02.

I'm pretty sure Richard pope of swift precision done the barrel work! I haven't got a pic of a target I'm afraid Iv never done enough with it I had a scope on for about two days and done around 50 rounds if that! It was grouping at around 1" and that was with 25g bergers but I think the 1-10 twist would be better suited to the 20g bullets but as I was pinching a scope from another rifle and I still haven't got a scope for it, the is the main reason I'm selling it hope that helps!

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by srvet View Post
    Do you know who did the barrel work? Have you any targets that have been shot recently that show a representative grouping?

This rifle use to be mine. And i had this rifle put together by richard pope. And was very accurate with 20 vmax. But sold it to buy a friends 17 remington.

Thanks jay when I got it out of the cabinet today to take some photos I find myself thinking don't sell it but iv got no scope for it at the mo and now I'm a family man needs must I'm afraid!

Tuck, If you have some brass with it, it will help you sell it, Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Hi steve I do have around 70-80 cases with the rifle! 30 odd came with the rifle and the rest were purchased and I paid through the nose for it! But they will need f/l sizing as they weren't originally from this rifle. I bought this as a bit if impulse buy really but I just don't seem to have the time! I currently have three rifles and only one scope hence the sale of this one to help with the purchase if another scope. But any help shifting it would be much appreciated.

​Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Hi steve I do have around 70-80 cases with the rifle! 30 odd came with the rifle and the rest were purchased and I paid through the nose for it! But they will need f/l sizing as they weren't originally from this rifle. I bought this as a bit if impulse buy really but I just don't seem to have the time! I currently have three rifles and only one scope hence the sale of this one to help with the purchase if another scope. But any help shifting it would be much appreciated.

​Rob
    When they are up & running they are a very useful tool,I found it the perfect Fox round for use within urban cemeteries.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    When they are up & running they are a very useful tool,I found it the perfect Fox round for use within urban cemeteries.

Yup thats what I used it for. On areas where the grounds wasn't really suited to larger noisy calibres