Force fed!

finnbear270

Every time you turn on the fe**in telly, there's a bloody ball game in play!, , the news is half or three quarters bloody football or some such sh*te, but fair play, I was happy to hear the result between Wigan & the others!............. one day we'll have a stalking channel!:eek:............ & force feed some other fe**ers!:rolleyes::D

Either that or its a bloody cooking programme...

Done to death now...

I have a drawer full of cook books, me and the kids pull one write down the numbers and pick up the fone...

We have been spoon fed **** for a long time you become immune to it in the end and everything seems ok

One lad at work said the other day while almost in tears "I can't believe it, Fergie is leaving"
My reply "so the black eyed peas are looking for a new singer, shame that, she's well fit"
The soft ar*e didn't see the funny side.

One lad at work said the other day while almost in tears "I can't believe it, Fergie is leaving"
My reply "so the black eyed peas are looking for a new singer, shame that, she's well fit"
The soft ar*e didn't see the funny side.

So, Thatcher dies and Alex Ferguson retires.... somewhere in Liverpool there's a scouser with a lamp and 1 more wish.

Don't have a telly. It solves the problem.
Having never had one, I honestly can't see the attraction. It would drive me nuts!

Yep know what you mean same old rubbish all the time, and when they do put something half decent on I'm guaranteed to fall a kip before it starts:zzz:

If I won the lottery I would pay £1,ooo,ooo to bust all the balls in England! Its great when its on the telly you can turn it off.

Finnbear, were you happy to hear about your local team too ? Chester city have been a miracle over the last three years winning their league and promotion 3 years on the bounce and this year to the national conference with a points tally of 107 !!
the reason to tell you this is because my local club Solihull moors were the only team to beat you there all season.
​chester are doing what Wigan did when they came up the ranks from nowhere and look at them now....

Finnbear, were you happy to hear about your local team too ? Chester city have been a miracle over the last three years winning their league and promotion 3 years on the bounce and this year to the national conference with a points tally of 107 !!
the reason to tell you this is because my local club Solihull moors were the only team to beat you there all season.
​chester are doing what Wigan did when they came up the ranks from nowhere and look at them now....

Chester,............... Yeah, remember it well, stood in the rain with me Grandad, He lived for the pools results on the telly.;)

Back