Thread: Dvds for swaps

Dvds for swaps

Hello, prob a big ask but, i am looking for some stalking dvds to borrow and return or send on to the next guy i have a few titles but mostly old, and i have lots of copys of salmon fishing dvds mostly Henrick Mordenston, who is one of the best salmon fisherman i have ever seen and spoke to.

Henrikmortensen

Pm me if interested

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by exmarksman9870 View Post
    Hello, prob a big ask but, i am looking for some stalking dvds to borrow and return or send on to the next guy i have a few titles but mostly old, and i have lots of copys of salmon fishing dvds mostly Henrick Mordenston, who is one of the best salmon fisherman i have ever seen and spoke to.

Henrikmortensen

Pm me if interested

cheers
    Update......dvds have not been returned although i am very frustrated i still have a few dvds to lend out if needed..some driven boar and some about field dressing...also i few salmon fishing...

Quote Originally Posted by exmarksman9870 View Post
    Update......dvds have not been returned although i am very frustrated i still have a few dvds to lend out if needed..some driven boar and some about field dressing...also i few salmon fishing...
    This is going off-piste slightly but how about a copy of "The Sporting Rifle: User's guide" (4th edition) by Robin Marshall-Ball in exchange for a driven boar DVD (except for "Wild Boar Fever" which I already have)?

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    This is going off-piste slightly but how about a copy of "The Sporting Rifle: User's guide" (4th edition) by Robin Marshall-Ball ichange for a driven boar DVD (except for "Wild Boar Fever" which I already have)?
    I have the sporting rifle but not the 4th edition so that would be great cheers...pm me your postal details mate and i will send to you.....