Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Schmidt and bender scopes in stock anyone ?????

Schmidt and bender scopes in stock anyone ?????

​Does any one know of a store that actually has stock of Schmidt and bender scopes I'm fed up finding everyone's shop showing them but when I call they have none of the scopes that they are advertising ...???

Cheers

I know it's not near you but Macloeds of Tain have them listed on there website.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    ​Does any one know of a store that actually has stock of Schmidt and bender scopes I'm fed up finding everyone's shop showing them but when I call they have none of the scopes that they are advertising ...???

Cheers
    Gone are the days where retailers carried a million pounds worth of stock.... try buying a fridge freezer from Curry's and taking it home the same day they only have the display model.
    ​They can usually get you one delivered within a few days though.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Quote Originally Posted by Grant.N View Post
    I know it's not near you but Macloeds of Tain have them listed on there website.
    +1 i would think Gregor will have them in, and they send kit out very quick.

For what its worth I heard that S&B had won a massive contract for the American military and consequently sporting scopes were taking a back seat which could be reflected in low stock levels at dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by VIGILAIRE View Post
    For what its worth I heard that S&B had won a massive contract for the American military and consequently sporting scopes were taking a back seat which could be reflected in low stock levels at dealers.
    They won the 26 million dollar contract from nightforce us optics etc over a year ago did they not?
    Too Old Soon Too Late Smart

Loads in sportsmans at Newport

Try continental shooting supplies in Dalry they usually have them in stock and motto far away