Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football...

Football...

Im sick of it, its on the TV 24/7, its on three screens in my local, it makes headline news on a Monday and the papers are 30% cluttered with it every day. Old codgers retire and they get elevated to hero status. Locally it causes more bigotry than any war ever did. Parents spend money they can't afford on kit and real heroes like NHS staff go un-noticed.... Friggin hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Im sick of it, its on the TV 24/7, its on three screens in my local, it makes headline news on a Monday and the papers are 30% cluttered with it every day. Old codgers retire and they get elevated to hero status. Locally it causes more bigotry than any war ever did. Parents spend money they can't afford on kit and real heroes like NHS staff go un-noticed.... Friggin hate it.
    your not wrong

And the balls the wrong shape as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    And the balls the wrong shape as well.
    +1
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means youíve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

......... and it`s a girls game.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Football I hate with a passion that equals the biggest fans passion for it.

Having lived next to Stamford Bridge and had the fans pissing on my sitting room window every Wednesday and Saturday I can honestly say 99% of football fans are very simple individuals.

I have no interest in football what so ever, strange thing is I used to think I was the odd out, but there was a similar post some time back and its surprising how many guys can't stand it.

Seriously how do they justify that amount of money they pay them its obscene.
    100% with red dot on this one .The surgeon that removed the goofball size tumour from the wife’s mouth is the real hero and no one has ever heard of him.
    Ohh and she is doing fine

Well said that man... The NHS saved my life last year and i never got the chance to thank them all.