Moderators.

Yes you would by the book! ,and you would have to put a one for one in to replace it

but in the real world other things happen (not that I'm condoning this incorrect way of course )

Yes you would by the book! ,and you would have to put a one for one in to replace it

I might be asking a really daft question here and apologies if i am but if he has a slot for a moderator on his ticket then surely he can sell the one he has and then get another one to fill the slot without putting in for a one for one???

Only ask as im new to the world of FAC's etc etc

​Adam

I might be asking a really daft question here and apologies if i am but if he has a slot for a moderator on his ticket then surely he can sell the one he has and then get another one to fill the slot without putting in for a one for one???

Only ask as im new to the world of FAC's etc etc

​Adam

Slots on your FAC don't automatically become open once you dispose of the item that has filled them. In order to re-open any slot on your FAC you must submit a 1 for 1 (pain in the arse but thats the way it works).

Yes, you must fill in the relevant sections on the FAC of the buyer (if it's a private sale). Otherwise if it's going to a RFD they will enter it onto their books. You should then inform your FLD (if memory serves within 14 days) of the transfer of ownership giving details of who its gone to etc.
Most forces have a standard form that you can fill out and send in, to make sure you send in the correct information.

Back