Remmington 700 .243 Left handed stock

Roebuck-308

Remington 700 .243 Left handed stock

Hi There, after some advice , i recently had a bad drop with my Remington .243 and basically damaged the stock, its not the end of the world but i would like to replace it, just for a standard beech or walnut stock, would also consider synthetic. All the suppliers ive googled online seem to only do fancy tactical or laminate options , i just want a straight (traditional) replacement, boring i know ! To make it even trickier im a lefty ! if any one knows of one for sale or advice on where to get one it would be greatly appreciated ! :lol:

Last edited:
CB.
You could try contacting one of the Gunsmiths that do a lot of builds on donor actions. They may have a Standard Remington Stock lying around. Norman Clarke, PRS Brock and Norris to name a few. Good Luck.

Yorkie.

I would speak to Callum Ferguson at Precision Rifles. He may well have something lying around. He put a Macnillan stock on my left hand Remington 700BDL a few years ago.

Atb,
Nelson

Thankyou Chaps , i Called another Callum at Rifle Craft, and brilliantly he had two left hand stocks, one was worse then mine the other seems just the ticket at £85.00. Thankyou so much Yorkie and Nelson for the tips, exactly what the forums for !

​Cornish-badger

rifle craft had a good selection of unused factory stocks for sale a while ago walnut laminate and synthetic cheap too, but it sounds like your sorted.

Back