Thread: Boar cinema

Boar cinema

Have a look at this, we are now offering this as part of a weekend trip. We had a wonderful time and it is a superb venue

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

This is the new venue for the Boar target trips. The lay out of the trip is the same. Travel accommodation shooting and meals all in. 330.00 for 2 days shooting on this range on the second morning. A chance to shop in Terre et eau on the way down and some excellent French food. The only extras are incidentals en route and bar bills.

We can pick up at Bunwell Norfolk, Thurrock Essex or Folkestone in Kent.

Please book early as places will be resricted and interest is already good. Dates:- June 28th- 29th August 30th-31st

Please PM in the first instance or 07788961838 to have a chat.

Regards

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk

Sorry Stalking In England I have only just seen this post!

Thank you for a fantastic day at the Cinema in France, Richard and myself both enjoyed it very much.. Shooting live rounds indoors takes some getting your head round and I cant get over how real it felt on the Cinema,, Defo gets you ready for this season's Boar trips in France!! another well run and well organised trip Mark.

If any of you are planning a Cinema day take plenty of ammo as you are going to need it, also keep in mind the shooting shop Mark stops at holds tons of cheaper ammo and clothing! But trust me DO NOT take you credit card with you or you will end up paying for it when your wife gets the bill drop through the door

If any of you are planning on going to France with Mark or a trip you have booked on your own trip and want to try out your skills on driven Boar then this is as close to the real thing you will get.

We all no overseas hunting cost a lot of money and for the price Mark is offering you are getting the chance to try before you bye! you may only get one chance when on your big day! so why not get your eye in before you go, it may just pay off!

Looking forward to the booked trip in Jan,

Thanks again S.I.E

Due to the fact that there is a Blaser competition at the range in June we have moved the date to the Friday 12TH AND Saturday 13TH OF JULY AND Friday 30TH AND Saturday 31ST OF AUGUST 2013.

If you are interested in either of these trips please PM me.

Regards

Mark

Mark I have asked you this before but you obviously missed my posting - Is this at Armurerie Riffaut in Orbec by any chance?
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Yes it is We are useing 2 ranges in doors and have the option of 2 outdoor as well.

A really good weekend trip this one just gone. Nice hotel with really good firm mattress. Excellent dinner at a traditional restaurant in Orbec.
    The cinema is excellent and the feedback they give you really ups the success rate. Best bit was the computer generated stuff where the boar fell over if hit in the "target area" but continued if hit elsewhere. You are asked where you think your shot went and then they showed you in close up.

If Mark's plan comes to fruition me may be able to combine this in season with a local Chasse.

Stan