Recommendation for a first timer

jordang

Hi,

Im now in a position to book my first stalk, I want to get off on the right foot, so to speak, so was after a recommendation of who to use... Im not new to shooting but am to stalking.

West midlands would be good but for the right outing im more than happy to travel.

cheers.

Try Ian Farrington, username IanF on this board I think.

I shot my first deer with him a month back and it was excellent stalking. YOu'll definitely get off on the right foot. He is down in Devon, but it is worth making the trip down with roe and red deer there. He also has accomodation which is a very reasonable price and stacked with books and dvds on hunting to keep you occupied.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Abu! :)

ABU1stRoeanon640x480.jpg

Hi Jordang - I post as 'Mod' elsewhere! ;)

Give me a PM and we can discuss options that may be of interest, much of what I do revolves around introducing folks to stalking.

Rgds

Ian :)

I can also recommend Ian's services, great guy with excellent ground within minutes of his doorstep.

I also shot my first Roebuck with Ian during the first week of August. It's currently sat in my freezer awaiting the oven.

Accomodation looks first class too.

Recommended :D

Thanks for the praise Camathias i am may be a bit to far north for the young man but if you ever want to travel i am sure i could sort you out a roe deer or two no reds or fallow here jordang.

Back