brian may

The mans a nightmare epically coupled with Anna Ryder richardson in west Wales he made his fame such that it is off Freddie mercury's back and is nothing but a **** ***** ****** in my humble opinion, just turn him off!

I thought the bbc would have learned to better monitor strange eccentrics after J. Savile esq. but it seems not.
They let this strange person rant on about his personal beliefs and prejudices under the guise of "defining what is human."
Because he has an 'ology or two and is a (rather dubious) rock star the bbc can't seem to see past him.

I think BASC should make a complaint to the bbc. This loony is often given access to the bbc's massive radio and tv power and uses every opportunity to go into his anti-blood sports diatribe.
It's all a bit unbalanced in more ways than one.

Last edited:
Joking aside it made my blood boil. I turned it on by chance and it was an anti blood sports political diatribe and nothing else. the series they are doing has had a chief philosopher and head rabbi on. Their opinion on what makes us human has some credence, but a rock star? really? and his claim that thousands of badgers are being killed and dumped on the roads cannot possibly be substantiated but now the ******** has said it its out there and given credibility by national radio AND WITH MY LICENCE FEE TOO!!!

When I get time I will put up a link and I think everyone should complain to the BBC.

Just shows which way the ideology of the BBC headshed leans. They are a publicly funded body who are supposed to be impartial. Its time for a clean out at the top of that organisation.

May is so biased against country sports that he should never be in a position like this in the media. Lets see what rubbish comes from Radio 2 next.

I thought the bbc would have learned to better monitor strange eccentrics after J. Savile esq. but it seems not.
They let this strange person rant on about his personal beliefs and prejudices under the guise of "defining what is human."
Because he has an 'ology or two and is a (rather dubious) rock star the bbc can't seem to see past him.

I think BASC should make a complaint to the bbc. This loony is often given access to the bbc's massive radio and tv power and uses every opportunity to go into his anti-blood sports diatribe.
It's all a bit unbalanced in more ways than one.
They are probably too busy watching their own backs after the recent sh*tstorm.

It's lucky Brian May is a voice for the anti's.... let's face it the man is turning into a joke now and if someone was their big spokesperson that wasn't a knob they might be taken serious.

It's lucky Brian May is a voice for the anti's.... let's face it the man is turning into a joke now and if someone was their big spokesperson that wasn't a knob they might be taken serious.

spot on Paul!

Brian may! Who?
Go on tell us another one!

Was it on Jeremy Vine?

I love that show, it is just so funny. It is like "Jeremy Kyle" for the earth saving, offended by everything, do-gooder nut job. Rarely a day goes by without an even more amusing hysterical nutter appearing on it, they all seem to be trying to outdo each other in just how crazy they can be. The whole thing is presented without even the slightest hint that anything said on it or anyone appearing on it is off the far end of the nutter scale.

Honestly, tune in for a few days with your sense of humour head on. In the end it is well the nutters are ranting on there to no particular end plus it gives us all a good laugh. I'd say it is one of the best shows on radio, and certainly the most amusing.

Was it on Jeremy Vine?

I love that show, it is just so funny. It is like "Jeremy Kyle" for the earth saving, offended by everything, do-gooder nut job. Rarely a day goes by without an even more amusing hysterical nutter appearing on it, they all seem to be trying to outdo each other in just how crazy they can be. The whole thing is presented without even the slightest hint that anything said on it or anyone appearing on it is off the far end of the nutter scale.

Honestly, tune in for a few days with your sense of humour head on. In the end it is well the nutters are ranting on there to no particular end plus it gives us all a good laugh. I'd say it is one of the best shows on radio, and certainly the most amusing.
Jizzer, oops, sorry, meant Jezzer Whine ruins the listening for me, the guy is just an agent provocateur, stirs the sh*t & then invites nobs to ring in, sometimes on quite emotive subjects that should be left alone while people grieve.:mad:

I think Mr May is a bit embarrassed following the allegations starting to emerge about an establishment that educated him?
look at change.org
The topic is Rats!

Back