Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rifle and scope for your swaro scope ?

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

Rifle and scope for your swaro scope ?

Anyone interested in a swap.I am now able to hold onto my 20 tactical as i have now a full time job ,

and i am no longer going to be stalking so the .243 should go.

tikka 590 in 243 with a few bits, 2 x 3 shot mags, spare bolt shroud, screw cut 1/2" unf, black synth stock,sling and rifle slip (nout special), 22" barrel and the rifle shoots like a dream with my home loads,never run it hot and has had just under 600 rounds since new.

AS NO ONE IS UP FOR A SWAP FOR THE RIFLE AND SCOPE. I AM WILLING TO SWAP JUST THE RIFLE FOR A COUPLE OF THINGS IM AFTER, I'M IN THE MARKET FOR A LEICA LFR 800/900/1200 AND SOMETHING ELSE TO MAKE UP THE DIFFERANCE IN VALUE, SO ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE RIFLE THAT HAS A LRF 800/900/120O FOR SWAPS DROP ME A PM PLEASE

anyone interested drop me a pm,

some pictures of the tikka 590 .243

thanks

bob.

forgot to mention these,

3 x 50 round ammo box's, rcbs neck and seating dies like new, 20 odd home loads , some 70 gr heads sadly no brass or primers as all sold on here. there are no issues with respect to holding it here until your slots open etc.
    Last edited by bobjs; 24-05-2013 at 19:17.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    And there we were thinking you'd given it all up.
    Well done for hanging in there
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by teyhan1 View Post
    And there we were thinking you'd given it all up.
    Well done for hanging in there
    cheers big man.

I got the job after 3 months and this has allowed me to carry on shooting on the estate, (just foxing and bunnies etc but better than nout) sadly im not able to continue stalking as the income is never that good when working on an estate....but hey, I have a job.

bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Blog Entries
    just had a pm from a member and he said that the rifle and scope are worth more than the secondhand swaro im asking for ?? so i may have a rethink mmmmmmmm

bob.

Bob,

would the spare bolt shroud fit my T3 and if so would you sell it separately?

thanks in advance.
    ​gixer

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixer1 View Post
    Bob,

would the spare bolt shroud fit my T3 and if so would you sell it separately?

thanks in advance.
    ​gixer
    Hi Bud

I think they differ bud, i have been asked about this and the spare mag by other members, but to be fare to the guy who may want to do a deal he has got to have first dibs.

regards

bob.
    Last edited by bobjs; 14-05-2013 at 22:26.

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    Hi Bud I think the differ, i have been asked about this and the spare mag by other members, but to be fare to the guy who may want to do a deal he has got to have forst dibs. regards bob.
    no problem, fully understand, if it changes and you find out they do fit please let me know, other wise good luck with the sale.

regards,
    ​Gixer

Damn Bob, thought you had sold this, now ive bought the Browning. Glad to hear you are sorted with a job though

nice to hear that feller. see if some lucky git had grabbed all you kit! you would be looking to buy now not swap

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    nice to hear that feller. see if some lucky git had grabbed all you kit! you would be looking to buy now not swap
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimotu66 View Post
    Damn Bob, thought you had sold this, now ive bought the Browning. Glad to hear you are sorted with a job though

sorry and thanks lads.

I'm not going to be stalking for the foreseeable future so i will have to let the 243 go as its wasted sat her, and thank you for the nice remarks about getting the job well happy,

bob.