Thread: S & B 6x 42 German 1' tube

S & B 6x 42 German 1' tube

Scope Now Sold
    Last edited by gelert; 27-04-2015 at 11:32.

160 views and no offers,I don't think it's expensive for £250 and I am open to offers.

the marks on the top objective bell of the scope would put a few people off, as well as a scratch on the lens. I personally believe you can quite easily find the same scope with neither damages for around £250 in a number of places in the market.

the cosmetic issues and the scratch imho would knock another £100 off, so I'd offer £150, but I bet you would get more use out of the scope as it is than £150 in the bank!...hence, probably why no offers yet ;-)
    “One does not hunt in order to kill; one kills in order to have hunted.” - Jose Ortega y Gasset

Hi, I think £150 is about right. I just sold mine for £150 and it was about the same condition as yours.
    Good luck in selling it :-)

@ £150 that is a very cheap scope for someone. The marks are basically aesthetic and would not seem to affect the scope’s performance.
    There seems to be a profusion of people on here who buy decent stuff, do little with it, and then trade up as soon as Swaro or S&B issue the next shinny upgrade. This leads to lots of kit on here in pretty much the same state as it left the shop.
    Whilst having the original packaging is nice, it is not like you take the box out with you.
    If you are determined to sell it I would stick it on ebay with a £250 reserve and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by pietasvenatores View Post
    the marks on the top objective bell of the scope would put a few people off, as well as a scratch on the lens. I personally believe you can quite easily find the same scope with neither damages for around £250 in a number of places in the market.

the cosmetic issues and the scratch imho would knock another £100 off, so I'd offer £150, but I bet you would get more use out of the scope as it is than £150 in the bank!...hence, probably why no offers yet ;-)
    The cosmetic issues are just that,cosmetic,they neither hinder nor impeed the view through the glass in any way,I did say i was open to offers but at £150 you better be wearing a balaclava for that price.
    Ive been totaly honest to it's condition and the fact that i bought it like this 6 years ago,and if any one does wan't to make an offer please do so by pm and not by unhelpfull posts...
    thank you.

Gelert,

You Inbox is full.

Kind Regards

Alex

If this is still for sale i will take at £250 posted

​Cheers

EDIT DRAT!
    Last edited by Beretta; 24-05-2013 at 15:13.

Niel apologies,scope now sold,ive pmd you another contact.