A thread for arty farty pictures of your land!

Once the rain cleared off last night we were left with a cracking evening in Cambs and so I thought I'd try and capture the mood with a couple of pics!

I'm lucky to have 3 good lakes to mooch around after the bunnies and the wheels are in motion for me to get the munty shooting here too. (Fingers crossed!!) Also got the nod to do some wildfowling over winter if I want, but that's all new to me!!

Anyway these were taken from my phone so not great but it gives you an idea. We have a great diversity of wildlife to spot and the biggest badger set I've ever seen!!!

So get posting your pics so we can see where you shoot,

Stratts

Looks very nice to me, and I shoot round a groups of lakes as well.
This is the only one I have already up-loaded to the site, I'll have a sort through for some more when I get a chance.

Sunset.jpg

​Neil. :)

Awesome photos, send them into Countryfile for the calendar!!

I feel SD Christmas cards coming on.....

QUOTE=limulus;592296]View attachment 28790[/QUOTE]

I like that and only to be improved (compositionally) by re-taking with someone sat in bottom righthand third peering into ravine with binos. That or a dog looking into the distance.

K

Last edited:
Here's my contribution taken from four different permissions.

We are truly lucky people to able to enjoy these views doing the sport we love while everyone else is still sleeping in their beds !
IMG_0367.jpgIMG_0391.jpgIMG_0394.jpgIMG_0398.jpgIMG_0407.jpgIMG_0408.jpgIMG_0448.jpgIMG_0494.jpgIMG_0501.jpgIMG_0504.jpgIMG_0523.jpgIPhone Jan 13 109.jpg

Back