Thread: Our mailing list.

Our mailing list.

If you are interested in hunts in europe and now africa we can always arrange a custom trip for you through our agents, everything from hazel grouse - bear and elephant.
    Mainly though we offer pre arranged hunts.
    We also advertise some driven game days off my own shoot (yorkshire) this way.
    If you wish to join our growing mailing list please contact sue my wife and join our list.
    The last 2 trips were never even advertised but sold "in house" so as not to miss out email her your details.
    regards john
    robsonsusan96@yahoo.co.uk

Well, they certainly know how to hurt in here!!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Pointless post, hope someone gives you the same treatment when you have a sales thread.

a mate of mine has just bookked with john for the boar, very reasonable and if it weren,t for this damn recession i would go myself

You are correct, but you obviously have no idea how much time and work goes into a tri for 12-15 people and those that can afford to go have not always got time to make connections. Also they want to know the guy is at the other end waiting when they get off the plane.
    We charge very little and our trips are very cometetive. Like you say free world. Why does anyone buy stalking off me? There are loads of leases and permistions out there.

Dont forget that booking via a third party like John, you know its all above board, and if there is a problem it will be sorted,

thats what you pay for.

John

As per usual you are wrong in your assumptions. I know precisely what work is required to arrange a hunting trip for 12-15 people. Hence my comments regarding in my earlier post, which I see has been deleted, regarding the non necessity of using a 3rd party agent such as yourself for booking european, african or nth american hunting trips. There by saving considerable additional costs I'sd estimate those cost savings would be in the region of in the region of 20-25%. All that is required is a little willingness to do some "leg work" around the various hunting web sites.

My advice is to plan well ahead, do you research, get is all in writing and Caveat emptor.

Quote Originally Posted by TankGunner View Post
    John

As per usual you are wrong in your assumptions. I know precisely what work is required to arrange a hunting trip for 12-15 people. Hence my comments regarding in my earlier post, which I see has been deleted, regarding the non necessity of using a 3rd party agent such as yourself for booking european, african or nth american hunting trips. There by saving considerable additional costs I'sd estimate those cost savings would be in the region of in the region of 20-25%. All that is required is a little willingness to do some "leg work" around the various hunting web sites.

My advice is to plan well ahead, do you research, get is all in writing and Caveat emptor.
    Having been in the business of arranging many trips to Africa and some to Finland since 1990 I can tell you that in no way do I add or make 25% on a trip. Most charges are 15% and this is the commission you would gain from the outfitter or PH on the original cost of selling the package. And it does take some considerable time and money and many would prefer to book through someone they trust and who has tested the water so to speak.

Of course if you wish to arrange it yourself that's fine, but many prefer to use someone to arrange it for them therefore please read and follow site rules, we get rather tired of uncalled for heckling that serves no real purpose.

Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

I have heard of Agents that give a free trip to the person that has a group of ten or more clients, or if not a complete free trip where flights were concerned, at least a considerable discount.