Clear Fell Site last night!

it looks bleak now but after re stock and some ground growth it'll come good ! dont no what else to say , do you stalk on it?

it looks bleak now but after re stock and some ground growth it'll come good ! dont no what else to say , do you stalk on it?
Arron,
Just playing with my a new app on my phone today and it came out with this. Thought it looked quite good with the timber stacked and the puddle. Just playing really.
And yeah I stalk this, had a few Roe out of this Plantation.
​Joe

Arron,
Just playing with my a new app on my phone today and it came out with this. Thought it looked quite good with the timber stacked and the puddle. Just playing really.
And yeah I stalk this, had a few Roe out of this Plantation.
​Joe
aye boys and there toys ,try to do the same with my phone perticulaly the video bit ,but by the time i have remembered how to switch it on my subject has either flown off or the sun has gone down! are you one of the lucky ones with the forrestry pretty local to you? happy hunting there joe ,atb arron.

aye boys and there toys ,try to do the same with my phone perticulaly the video bit ,but by the time i have remembered how to switch it on my subject has either flown off or the sun has gone down! are you one of the lucky ones with the forrestry pretty local to you? happy hunting there joe ,atb arron.
I'm working on an estate at the moment and assisting the stalker at evenings and weekends. It's very handy, I enjoy it and it doesn't cost the estate any extra.
atb
​Joe

Last edited:
thats great! nothing like going out with some one with plenty of experiance , i am sure you will learn alot ,and keep quiete !

I must admit that clear fell site looks pretty tidy compared to some of the eyesores that i've stalked on. I'm sure it will produce the goods in time.
​Atb John

Back