Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how do i apply for a" hunters number "

how do i apply for a" hunters number "

i have dsc level 1 , but don't have a hunters number to unable me to sell the deer I have shot to the game dealer , this is something I would only do when my own freezer in full as we eat most of which I shoot .would anyone be able to tell me the route to go to obtain one . cheers

Quote Originally Posted by mikerob View Post
    i have dsc level 1 , but don't have a hunters number to unable me to sell the deer I have shot to the game dealer , this is something I would only do when my own freezer in full as we eat most of which I shoot .would anyone be able to tell me the route to go to obtain one . cheers

Just call BASC or whoever you did your dsc1 with - they'll give it to you over the phone

Your l1 number is trained hunter number unless you did the original L 1

mikerob,

It's the number on your DSC 1 certificate.

​Stan

yes i throught it was your certifcate number to

As previously said, your 'trained hunter's number' appears on you certificate.

On a different note, where do you guys get your tags from? Is there a template or do you make your own with space for the relevant information?

Quote Originally Posted by Psyxologos View Post
    As previously said, your 'trained hunter's number' appears on you certificate.

On a different note, where do you guys get your tags from? Is there a template or do you make your own with space for the relevant information?
    Can order tags from the bds website 10 a roll, not sure if there is anywhere cheaper.

Ask your game dealer for his labels. Most have them in a roll unless 6pointer is around first.

Quote Originally Posted by mikerob View Post
    I have to be honest, if you don't know where to find the number are you confident that you have sufficient understanding of the requirements and responsibilities that go along with signing the declaration? Sorry if that sounds harsh but I'm just being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by JC275 View Post
    I have to be honest, if you don't know where to find the number are you confident that you have sufficient understanding of the requirements and responsibilities that go along with signing the declaration? Sorry if that sounds harsh but I'm just being honest.
    Not sure what finding the number on your certificate has to do with any of the above?