A&E

norma 308

Well this is what I remember I've had a busy weekend so I was chilling at about 9.30 pm and got up to go to the kitchen when I felt very quickly unwell next thing I know mrs Norma was about to administer mouth to mouth without my permission and it wasn't my birthday for another few weeks lol .i woke up and mrs Norma drove me to A&E .
well what a very nice and helpful group of people at Northampton general and thanks for sorting me out .ive just gotta take the sticky tabs off my chest now ouch
cheers
​norma

Yes thanks scarey experience for mrs Norma it was a surreal moment I just woke thinking what am I doing sleeping next to the sofa ! They think It was due to very little sleep in 48 hrs not enough to eat or drink and a touch of the sun stroke !
Quite a lot of things went through my mind on the drive to the hospital I can tell you .
cheers
​norma

Seem ok mate cheers perhaps a little lifestyle change required, and more water in the whisky lol .cheers mate .stalking tonight great tonic.
​doug

Last edited:
sunstroke:cuckoo: come on mate we have not had any of that yellow stuff this year, hope you get sorted out soon ,atb wayne

It's filling them they should worry about lol :D
feeling fine now at 46 next birthday I'm just hitting top form :D
thanks all
​doug

Back