Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CLA Overpricing

CLA Overpricing

Just had the CLA gamefair leaflet with my shooting gazett Do others on here feel the CLA is overpriced at 29 Fri & 24 sat & Sun & no 3 day tickets, so for the Mrs,Me & the boy (14) that's 68 for Friday & 58 each for Saturday & Sunday so a total of 184 for us to go for the weekend just in entry fees this seems very expensive to me what do others think compared tho say the Royal Welsh 4 days which is the only show of comparable size.
    ​lets hope facilities are better than last time!(toilets&layout)
    Last edited by CWMMAN3738; 20-05-2013 at 16:19.
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

totaly agree, CLA campsite are only taking bookings at the moment Wed Thro to Monday, cost 170 for a 10mx10m plot, so we have to pay the full price regardless to how long you stay. At previousfairs you were able to book by the night.

Yup, and for traders, a 20ft by 20ft pitch will cost you around two grand plus! Now you know why the bargains are getting harder to find.

Plus parking, fuel, drinks, burgers etc. Costs are getting out of control, good deals are few and far between and at the end of the day it's the same kit you can buy any time and almost anywhere.

fully agree with all coments trade 2k yup far to expensive its all plus plus power etc most of the time the mobil card readers can't get a link ,food's rip off 450-to 5 per pigroll with wet stuffing and poor appel dressing , pims oclock 5 ! best value is a oggy? meat N" spud pasty at the food village top grub and a cider , toilets grim at best by 11am, no place just to chill, Q'S FOR ANY SEATING ANY TIME AFTER 10AM folks with none working dogs crapping in the rides outside the stalls "WHY!!" but i shall be there and have been for the last 25yrs lol
    with me silly hat on

Maybe they should have it in Wales next year at the Royal Welsh Showground, all facilities are there & cheaper than installing/ hireling them so they could cut the ticket cost, maybe the RWAS could teach them how to run a show
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    folks with none working dogs crapping in the rides outside the stalls "WHY!!"
    ive never understood why people take there dogs to these sort of fairs, ok if there going to work them in events scurrys ect but its not fair on the dogs being dragged around them all day, but then ive never understood why people take it upon themselves to dress in full tweed at these events in the middle of summer just to prove they go out shooting. ive always wondered how much money you could take on a stall selling t-shirts with stuff like "i own a gun" or "ive got a lurcher" or maybe even "i own a gun and a dog" writen on them just so they can prove to others what they get up to on the weekend

This is disgraceful!!!!, welcome to rip off Great Britain once again, they really must think we are all very well off, or very stupid, I wish eveyone a good time, and the CLA, well enough said

Save it for Kelso!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!