Great customer Service

crouch valley

I ordered a Swarovski Z6i 2.5-15-56 yesterday at 2pm from R.Macleod & Sons and it arrived today at 11am now that's what I call service. I would highly recamended to any one looking for a scope.

Nice to hear about good service & trust me you won't be disappointed with your purchase. I have one and think it's an outstanding bit of kit
Wingy

In the past I've ordered two rifle scopes and one spotting scope from Macleods and always the service has been phenomenal.

Stopping in there on the way back from stalking in Sutherland has now got to the point of being a tradition :thumb:

willie_gunn

.....Stopping in there on the way back from stalking in Sutherland has now got to the point of being a tradition...

Yes, great service every time. I've been shopping there for nearly 20 years. Gregor came down off the roof on Saturday afternoon to talk to me. Regards JCS

Gregor came down off the roof on Saturday afternoon to talk to me. Regards JCS

Blimey, if he did that when I turned up my wife would really want to know what I'd bought from him in the past :eek:

Those "had it for years....last years model, secondhand, shop-soiled" Swarovski bargains might need some explaining!

willie_gunn

I ordered a Swarovski Z6i 2.5-15-56 yesterday at 2pm from R.Macleod & Sons and it arrived today at 11am now that's what I call service. I would highly recamended to any one looking for a scope.

+1 had mine coming up for two weeks now. Still have not dared to look at the receipt.
As you did, ordered at lunch time, spoke to Chris who said he would have to check stock.
Got a call at 17.45 from Gregor, your scope has been sent, you should see it in the morning.
Yea right I thought. 10.00 posty turned up with the scope, very impressed.

A lot of these other firms could learn a lot from Mcleods.

As you say Nick a lot of others could take a page out there book. Same here I just folded the receipt and put it in the box. It's a awesome bit of kit got it zeroed in last night. I've just got to start saving for another one now for my other rifle.

Back