Thread: sorry

sorry

Hello, been shooting now for a couple of years, just starting stalking, and would appreciate any views and tips on maybe sitting my level one, and appoligies for not introducing myself properly.
    Thankyou Davie

Welcome Davie, don't think you'll get hung for not coming thru the right door!.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Welcome Dave. Go and do your Level 1, you will meet more stalkers that way and whatever you think you know, you will certainly walk away having learned something new and made new friends in the process.
    "There comes in the dead of night a hand of cold steel that plucks the German sentries from their posts"
    WSC 1942

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by RickoShay View Post
    Welcome Dave. Go and do your Level 1, you will meet more stalkers that way and whatever you think you know, you will certainly walk away having learned something new and made new friends in the process.
    +1!!!
    damnant quodnon intelligunt

Welcome mate

Welcome....welcome to this site Davie M, I see you live in God's own part of Scotland, I have great memories of Elgin/Forres & Findhorn Bay

all the best

patrickt