Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sauer 202 elegance grade 4 stock

Sauer 202 elegance grade 4 stock

I'm not sure about this, but ever since I bought a synthetic stock for the rifle this one has just sat in the safe doing nothing.....
    I've got a wedding to pay for, so figure it might be worth seeing if there was any interest.

that said, I've just checked with garlands what the retail price is for these, and for both fore end and stock it is apparently 1650. I hand picked this stock from all of the ones they had in stock at the time, so to my eyes, it was the nicest stock they had available, although I know everyone has different views. There are some tiny marks under the forend from where it has sat on fence posts etc, and there is a very slight dent on the bottom edge of the cheek piece, but both are near on nonexistent. This is a grade 4 elegance stock, it is truly stunning, and given the price new, it's got to be worth 1200........ Pm me if you are interested, and, please resist the urge to use this thread for any unnecessary bilge! Cheers.

Attachment 28603Attachment 28604Attachment 28605Attachment 28606Attachment 28607
    Attachment 28572Attachment 28573
    Last edited by deerstalker.308; 23-05-2013 at 15:33.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

lurvely...wish I had the cash spare as I would have had this!! good luck with the sale...can i ask - how much you got your synthetic stock for?

Thanks Gixer

I was trying to remember this myself Gixer, I think I paid 300, and at the same time a mate of mine rather jubilantly bought one for 250...... I think that new they are over 600 so around that money seems to be what they go for second hand.
    Its the only trouble with very pretty woodwork.....you don't want to risk getting it dirty or scratched! Bloody Sauers, who'd have them, just too darned beautiful!

More pics added.....

Pm's replied to.......btt

Btt

Shameless bump........

Anyone interested? seems there are a few who just like to PM but nothing more.......must be lonely

Historically i have had four shotguns for sale on here and i have had every possible and daft question PM'd about them but no buyers even after several long drives to shoot and appraise what are essentialy new guns in unused condition. The parting phrase is usually "i will get back to you" which can sometimes mean they don't or if they bother to get back can be a range of excuses from "the stock is too long" to i haven't got that kind of money....

I had one the other day for my sako 75 for sale....PM "I will pay you the asking price if you include shipping"...a couple of PM's later we'd settled for the asking price and a few bits chipped in, a great deal for the buyer. Deal was next day he'd get back and we'd sort out the logistics.

next day, nothing
    one pm later, nothing
    next pm later, nothing

..quiteman...maybe your name should be 'quietman'..eh...