Thread: Swarovski scope covers Z6i

Swarovski scope covers Z6i

Hi all any one got any reviews on the Swarovski scope len's caps the genuine one's are they worth the money? Im thinking of getting some for my new Z6i 2.5-15-56
    Cheers
    ​Dan

I have just bought a set for my 3-18x50. The front one is a neat solution but Im not so fond of the rear one. I dont like the way it clamps on to the focusing ring.
    They are a bit pricey but still cheaper than scratched glass.

Ezzy

I have got them and they do the job and are well made. I even snapped one off when i slipped over backwards and swaro replaced it FOC

Are they worth the money? Who knows

Just do it mate. I got mine at the same time as the scope.
    I worked on spending that much on glass it deserved the proper job.
    Objective cover is great, occular is ok but as said better than a scratch.
    I also got the neoprene cover for 30 it was a no brainer to me. Mine spends a fair bit of time bouncing around in the landy or tractors though.

Quote Originally Posted by nick100 View Post
    Just do it mate. I got mine at the same time as the scope.
    I worked on spending that much on glass it deserved the proper job.
    Objective cover is great, occular is ok but as said better than a scratch.
    I also got the neoprene cover for 30 it was a no brainer to me. Mine spends a fair bit of time bouncing around in the landy or tractors though.
    Cheers all mine is still at the stage where I wipe the finger prints off the body every time I get it out the cabinet for a cuddle. I'm sure it wont be long before its bouncing around in the land rover while I'm checking the birds will look into the neoprene cover as well.

SD Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by crouch valley View Post
    Hi all any one got any reviews on the Swarovski scope len's caps the genuine one's are they worth the money? Im thinking of getting some for my new Z6i 2.5-15-56
    Cheers
    ​Dan
    Definitely worth it Dan.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Quote Originally Posted by PointBlank View Post
    I have got them and they do the job and are well made. I even snapped one off when i slipped over backwards and swaro replaced it FOC

Are they worth the money? Who knows
    ​How much are they?

There about 60each and I had to take the scope off my rifle because it screws into the scope
    ​ Atb tom

i was going to ask the same question as i got butler creeks for my 5-30x50 and within 2 weeks of bouncing in the landy the obj cover broke so will not be buying another bc one for it.

I've got a pair for my 2-12x50. Are they over-priced - perhaps a little, but they fit perfectly, do the job, and look pretty smart. Suppose if I wanted a cheap hobby, I'd have taken up rambling.