Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Female members

Female members

I was just wondering are there any Female members on here and if so how many as there seem to be quite a few on sites in other countries and I know of a few females that stalk in the uk but haven't asked if they are members on here?
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

C3738

SD improving greatly ( just my view... again! ), but has quite an unfortunate reputation and remains a fairly unfriendly place for many - regardless of gender.

We encourage everyone that comes to us to join SD. Many look at it and in general feedback getting more positive. But the ladies we talk to still find the forum quite hostile/ aggressive.

​Not suggesting for a minute this is the whole reason or only one, but think a factor.
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

There's a few old washerwomen on here disguised as men if some of the posts are anything to go by.

There must be some very genteel folk who've led some very sheltered lives also methinks .
    Better to have failed again than to have lifted someones leg

I remember Selena Mason being a member on here for a while but from the reception she got you can't but wonder why we don't have to many female members.
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

Jez you guys want to man up, log onto NZ hunting forums if you want abuse, and they wright as they speak without the xxxx of words.

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    There must be some very genteel folk who've led some very sheltered lives also methinks .
    Bus shelters
    Air raid shelters

Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    Jez you guys want to man up, log onto NZ hunting forums if you want abuse, and they wright as they speak without the xxxx of words.
    Wasn't referring to abuse, more like the elitist rantings and ramblings of the anally retentive purist establishment (to be polite).

Abuse is what I do

Brithunter is a "female member"

Established Poster
    Blog Entries
    Im thinking about becoming a female wat do u guys think

Quote Originally Posted by bigadam View Post
    Im thinking about becoming a female wat do u guys think
    Can I have first dibs?