Deal on Bushnell binos at Currys.

Thats a good deal, they binos were actually retailing at around £200. Think i'm gona go n get a set of the 8x36's for keeping spare in the car:)

Thanks Vigilaire; that's my fiancee's extra birthday present sorted...a tad more practical than the ear-rings I got her ;)

Well, thanks for the hat tip on these - picked up some of the 8x36 ones for 59.99 - and for that money they are bloody remarkable, in fact I'd go so far as to say that at full price they would have beena good deal

slight warm cast on them, very crisp image - I'd go so far as to put them on a par with my Zeiss BGAT 10x40's (but to be fair they are twenty odd years old but in VGC, an they cast a much more neutral colour)

if there's still any in one of your local stores (and yes, you can check online) I'd say that they're well into the bargain of the year category!

My local currys have stocks so may be able to help out if people are after the deal for either 8x36 or the 10x42

Looks like harlow and Kettering are the nearest stores to us (we're near Bury St Edmunds) that have them in stock...

yeah same up here none in stock in scotland:(

Internet says none in stock but when I phoned Curry's helpline they told me where there were some in the area.

Bought a set of the 10x42's last night. Theres one of these and two of the 8x36's left in the Inverurie store just outside Aberdeen and only one set of 8x36's left in the Aberdeen Berryden store. theres about 5 stores up here and thats it!:eek: Information good as of yesterday evening.

Must say they are cracking even in the low light compared to the rubbish I have been using recently without breaking the bank.

for anyone in the south east - There are one pair of 8x36 left in the Reading rose kiln lane store - plus a couple pairs 10x42 at 85 quid and and also a pair of the legend 10x42 for £110

I think there may well be some at the big guildford store too.

Back