Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Capital punishmentI

Capital punishmentI

In light of recent events dose the forum think we should reinstate the death penalty for crimes where there is no doubt of guilt such as yesterday's atrocities ?
    Also if so by what method?
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

No fuss, no ceremony, just a lethal injection.

Absolutely, pre-meditated murder, however you want to dress it up, should be punishable by death, 'live by the sword, die by the sword'.

We execute people but it's a lengthy process that takes several years.

If they really want Sharia law?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Sorry guys, but don't think it is appropriate to discuss this here.
    "There comes in the dead of night a hand of cold steel that plucks the German sentries from their posts"
    WSC 1942

Yes without a second thought!!! there are so many people who are deserving of this. The two from yesterday are top of the list aswell as pedophiles but alas it wont happen with the government we have and all the goodie two shoes that put criminals before victims.

Quote Originally Posted by CWMMAN3738 View Post
    In light of recent events dose the forum think we should reinstate the death penalty for crimes where there is no doubt of guilt such as yesterday's atrocities ?
    Also if so by what method?
    Hi All
    For yesterdays two pieces of **** start with a bit of waterboarding then a few volts through the testicles, castration with a blunt rusty hacksaw, followed by an injection of sulphuric acid then hang them
    Geordie

Quote Originally Posted by geordieh View Post
    Hi All
    For yesterdays two pieces of **** start with a bit of waterboarding then a few volts through the testicles, castration with a blunt rusty hacksaw, followed by an injection of sulphuric acid then hang them
    Geordie
    lol

Tell us how you really feel.

I can tell you folks here in my state of Tennessee like many other US states capital punishment is such a long process filled with legal red tape that its not much of a deterrent.

Armed citizens do a much better job deterring criminals than the government. Breaking and entering a home in rural areas of Tennessee is very risky to the perpetrator. It gives the homeowner an excuse to get out the 12 gauge and do some target practice. Police usually thank the armed citizen for saving them the trouble lol