Thread: Karl from the North East

Karl from the North East

Hi All, I have been shooting for more years that I care to remember and have been into firearms for about seven years. I have a Teckel dog for deer stalking and a fabulous black Lab pup 13 months for everything, hopefully. I shoot Beretta Shotguns and have a number of centre fires 243 Sauer Elegance and a Sauer 6.5 x 5.5 mm ( its incredible how accurate this is with my home loads) I also have a 223 Ruger and a 308 Mannlicher. I am out this evening for my first stalk of the year, i will be with my 6.5 x5.5 (moderated) and Teckel. Oh by the way you need to have a good knife and that will be a Rob Bayley Damasteel custom. I went out on Tuesday evening to test the zero on my rifle, two shots at 120 yards and they were on the money. Fingers crossed that the weather improves a little.

Cheers Karl

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by Karlo View Post
    Hi All, I have been shooting for more years that I care to remember and have been into firearms for about seven years. I have a Teckel dog for deer stalking and a fabulous black Lab pup 13 months for everything, hopefully. I shoot Beretta Shotguns and have a number of centre fires 243 Sauer Elegance and a Sauer 6.5 x 5.5 mm ( its incredible how accurate this is with my home loads) I also have a 223 Ruger and a 308 Mannlicher. I am out this evening for my first stalk of the year, i will be with my 6.5 x5.5 (moderated) and Teckel. Oh by the way you need to have a good knife and that will be a Rob Bayley Damasteel custom. I went out on Tuesday evening to test the zero on my rifle, two shots at 120 yards and they were on the money. Fingers crossed that the weather improves a little.

Cheers Karl
    welcome.
    from another gatesheed shooter
    stotty

Thanks Guys looking forward to learning more about the people and the forum and hopefully contributing something interesting.

Welcome Karlowere in Gateshead are you good luck tonight
    Atb tom

Hi and welcome to the site

Hi Tom, I live in Low Fell, have done for about 12 years and you ?

cheers Karl