Available: Red stag auction for Help For Heroes

User00004

I was PM'd by Corky just after the recent events that happened in London. He has asked me to AUCTION OFF a day RED STAG STALKING. The winning bidder will have this opportunity-

One Day accompanied Red Stag Stalking in the Lochaber/Argyll area October 2013, final date by mutual arrangement.
No Trophy fees
, if you are lucky enough to connect with a Royal, he'll shake your hand, good chance of this if taken while the rut is on. There was a Royal taken last year with 3 other Red Stags weighing in at over 100Kg each.
Mixed Ground, forrestry/open ground.
Regen area so you can shoot what you see. If the opportunity arrises, more than one Stag can be shot. Bucks may also be shot if you wish.

Accomodation is not part of the offer, but can be arranged if wished.

To place a Bid, please just enter it below. Obviously you will see the current highest bid as the last bid placed. Do not ask questions directly on the Auction Thread as this just makes it difficult to see what the current highest bid is.
If you have a question, please PM Corky > HERE < . He will answer when he can, as he may be away for a few days at a time.

Once a bid is placed, you are tied to that bid, you will not be able to remove or decline payment (if you are the highest bidder once this offer closes), this is a very good offer from a SD Member who is going out of his way to make this happen.

The Auction finishes on July 31st
, this will allow both parties sufficent time to arrange an agreed date.

Payment is to be received no later than one week after the auction closes.
Winning bidder is to contact me with payment method.

Any questions regarding the Stalk, PM Corky. Any questions about anything else related to the auction, please PM me >> HERE <<

Please do not ask questions on this thread.

Thank you SD Members for you support.

TJ

Come On everyone!!

Bidding closes 2359hrs on the 31st.

The last bid entered prior to 2359 wins. All bids after will be void.

Brilliant!! Couldn't agree more its an amazing cause!! And worth staying up late for, will be in contact soon TJ.

ATB

Rob

Back