Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bruising ???

Bruising ???

I have what is a special trophy/memory to me though isnt actually anywhere near a medal head that seems to be bruised/coloured on the bridge of the nose..

I am assuming this small patch of dark purple colouring is bruising in the bone

I have never come across this before and wondered if anybody else can comment with the limited information above

I will post some pictures tomorrow.. though may be bleached through by morning

Terry

Terry
    can i ask what medicine are you on??????
    and can you send me a couple of litres

Same medicine as usual fella

John Smiths..

Terry

I think i know what you mean, a shot in the lungs usually means they bleed through the nose the blood congeals in the nasal cavity and then you boil this in causing a dark area, just below the eyes.
    If you put the head in a bucket of cold water for a couple of days this draws most of the blood out and makes them easier to bleach.
    Hope this helps for the next time.

Moose

Cheers Moose

I wasnt sure i new what i meant but now i do
    or atleast tomorrow i will

Thanks

Terry

Does this help ??

Been soaking for a good while and the inside has no discolouration

Terry

I have boiled out hundreds of heads in my time and never seen anything like that before.

HWH.

He's shot Rudolph,thats great! just going to be another miserable Christmas!

regards

Griff

He's shot Rudolph,thats great! just going to be another miserable Christmas!

regards

Griff

Can'y say i've ever seen this either,i was expecting it further up in the nasal cavity, is this after it's been bleached ?
    I would have thought peroxide would have bleached it if it had been bruised blood.