Thread: Folding .410

Folding .410

Single or double barrel, any useable condition as long as it's safe. Must be cheap and located within East Anglia. Thanks, Glyn.

Quote Originally Posted by Glyn 1 View Post
    Single or double barrel, any useable condition as long as it's safe. Must be cheap and located within East Anglia. Thanks, Glyn.
    Glyn if you don't get fixed up I have a double folder you can long term borrow, I should be going down to the caravan soon if it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Double four View Post
    Glyn if you don't get fixed up I have a double folder you can long term borrow, I should be going down to the caravan soon if it helps.
    Thanks mate, kind offer, I think that I am sorted as I am waiting for one local guy to get back to me then I need to get back to a couple of other people. I only want it as I have attended a few RTC's recently where it would have been ideal and I sold my old .410 on to a young lad a while ago just to help him out.

Give me a shout when you are over this way, we'll have a brew or a beer.

Glyn.

No problem mate its there if you want it, Iv used it for the odd injured deer and rta's and it does the job fine I did a rta responders course a while back and will be going on the call out list so when my cert comes up for renewal im putting in for a pistol version, got my eye on a cracking Belgian full choked double .410 pistol.

Account Suspended
    Lincoln 410 sxs 3" chambered, in fine fettle here if any use mail please.