Thread: Word of mouth

Word of mouth

Seems our collective reputation precedes us, Phone call from a farmer with an ongoing fox problem, says a farming friend has been well pleased with our results on his ground, & would we do the same for him, 11pm, with one in the bag last night, a text of initial score, replied to with some gratitude, & the rest of the 230 acres offered & accepted.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

they always tend to share their experiences good or bad. a few years ago our farmer neighbor had a hip replaced and myself and wife helped his wife with cattle etc while he recovered. I had called at a few local farms and some not so local farms looking permissions for foxes. When i introduced myself as such and such's neighbor the response was " ah your the fellow that helped norman when he was poorly, you work away and shoot what you want".

​keith

Quote Originally Posted by ksb View Post
    they always tend to share their experiences good or bad. a few years ago our farmer neighbor had a hip replaced and myself and wife helped his wife with cattle etc while he recovered. I had called at a few local farms and some not so local farms looking permissions for foxes. When i introduced myself as such and such's neighbor the response was " ah your the fellow that helped norman when he was poorly, you work away and shoot what you want".

​keith
    Yep - 'tis called 'Farmer's Karma'*.

*I just made that up.