Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jaeger / over-shoulder leads

Jaeger / over-shoulder leads

Does anyone know where to get a Jaeger lead from? Saw one in use at the dogs for deer talk but haven't been able to find one yet.

Cheers

I just got the niggeloh over shoulder lead brought over from Germany... Very impressed with the quality of it. Not sure if you can get them over here or not I know you can get the leather ones, think kit has them at muntjac trading..

​regards, Jez
    slowly slowly catch a monkey..

Show Dougster what you want and he will probably make you one
    ​Bertie

I think Norman said he got his from the US. I was quite impressed with it because it has nice quick release clips. Muntjac trading as mentioned before have the 2 in 1 lead have one that can be used as a jaeger. Any 2 metre patrol lead with a metal ring in the handle can be used as a jaeger lead. Try looking on sites for police dog/working test kit for other options

I still haven't found a good solution for the problem of the clip rattling against the collar, or the fact that I get tangled up with the lead with my sticks...

​siggy

Quote Originally Posted by deer man View Post
    These are excellent! Bloodtracking - Rescue Canine
    I've ordered one thanks, at least the postage is only $13 unlike $25 on other sites I've been looking at.

I've had one for years, there tracking lead is excellent as is their service!

If anyone needs something about traditional, typical European, continental supplies, any wishes... Just let me know, I will try to help you out! A pm, and we are on course....

Atb

Michael
    People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by PointBlank View Post
    I've ordered one thanks, at least the postage is only $13 unlike $25 on other sites I've been looking at.

I have had an email from Mary and it seems the postage is $23.95 like the others now

Quote Originally Posted by PointBlank View Post
    I have had an email from Mary and it seems the postage is $23.95 like the others now
    ​Mary and Kirk won't rip you off! They are good honest people.