HHMMnnn!, new lamping buddy?

Mrs Norma is a regular quad passenger on lamping nights most of our courting was done on the quad amazing things those Honda's :D
​norma

took mine once she was the loudest bird in the wood "no no not like that :eek: we are married :doh: she would shout theres one up there ! never again!!!
no not agian . she will also find out how much shooting cost me as we no all rifles are only £100 or less :rofl:

been there done that finnbear270
"left abit love no no left, right RIGHT! OH GIVE THE F*CKING THING HERE I'LL DO IT"
then we went out lamping she was good at that :doh:

I asked a few times.

'Let me get this straight: I am sat here, cosy in my fluffy slippers, drinking hot chocolate and reading, and you are proposing that I come follow you around in the cold, wet and windy dark while you make squeaky sounds while dressed like a tramp? Let me consider that...'

'Let me get this straight: I am sat here, cosy in my fluffy slippers, drinking hot chocolate and reading, and you are proposing that I come follow you around in the cold, wet and windy dark while you make squeaky sounds while dressed like a tramp? Let me consider that...'

I can't see what the problem was?

I am lucky. My wife seems to have a certain amount of reptile blood in her. As soon as the sun goes down/in she's curled up inside.
"you go out dear, I'm quite happy here. " Doesn't even ask what time I'll be back

Mine enjoyed counting Hares & all the other stuff you see around the small hours, very steady with the lamp for the moment of launch, and having the reasons explained for the needs of this particular landowner, seemed to be understood.

Our lass started clay shooting with me and got half decent. Pink glasses pink vest she loved it.lamping not a chance too cold for her thank god.

SWYMBO has retired from the “ lamping person” job since thermal and night vision kicked in, credit where it was due, a pretty good one as well, but I think as the years have passed the enthusiasm has waited slightly and the preference is now for a comfortable sofa and cup of coco and a bisquit

With the try not to wake me when you come in statement and I’ve made you a flask and sandwich don’t forget to take it

Things are a changing. :):) My lass used to enjoy or was it endure lamping few years back, decent bags could be had with rimmy and a 222 on yer back as well in case you bump a charlie and the Leaky motorbike battery in a Small rucksack
and a lab or two to retrieve the fallen

its hard graft compared to now with thermal Spotters, night vision scopes 4x4 vehicles and all the kit, it would be loads more comfortable now - but I believe it would be a big team horses to get her back out, probably find it 100% boring looking at a TV screen in the warm and dry cab waiting for a shot

Back