Thread: meopta scope refurbish

meopta scope refurbish

I have an old meopta scope can i get it refurbished/serviced if so where and how please

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    optrep are ok for the service, but not sure who to see about a refurb.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Meopta will do it for you.Send them an email first to verify.

Thanks for the advice.

Established Poster
    Keep me posted on what you find out mate we might be able to save some postage sending both at same time.

My wife is Czech and we have a house about 25 miles from the Meopta factory, I will be there this summer and would be happy to drop off, however my brother-in-law buys a lot of motorcycles in the UK and then ships them over to Cz and sells them, he has a van in the UK at least twice a month, he normally has a load of smaller ebay purchases delivered to my house so I could offer a personalised shipping service if you were worried about European postage costs and being kicked from van to van!

I bought some Meopta bins last year from their factory shop, had to take my translator with me though!

​Nick

Quote Originally Posted by NickyA View Post
    My wife is Czech and we have a house about 25 miles from the Meopta factory, I will be there this summer and would be happy to drop off, however my brother-in-law buys a lot of motorcycles in the UK and then ships them over to Cz and sells them, he has a van in the UK at least twice a month, he normally has a load of smaller ebay purchases delivered to my house so I could offer a personalised shipping service if you were worried about European postage costs and being kicked from van to van!

I bought some Meopta bins last year from their factory shop, had to take my translator with me though!

​Nick
    Wow thanks for the offer nick. I have emailed meopta and await there reply, so i will let you know if i need such help depending on reply.
    Many thanks . Nick.

I just resprayed mine recently
    optics were fine

Quote Originally Posted by nicholiath View Post
    Wow thanks for the offer nick. I have emailed meopta and await there reply, so i will let you know if i need such help depending on reply.
    Many thanks . Nick.
    No worries, they were great to deal with and immensely helpful, I met a Czech chap at the CLA in 2011 his English was great but from when I went to the factory I got the impression that he is one of few who speak English well. 30 year warranty on my bins, was well impressed!