Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After market blaser mounts.

After market blaser mounts.

I know it has been asked before. But is there a company that makes mounts for the blaser R93, apparat from blaser?

I use MAK mounts on mine.

Have a look on e bay, there is a guy that lives in London but has a factory in Bulgaria he sells very good copies.
    Here's what they look like. They cost a little over 200.00
    Last edited by EMcC; 28-05-2013 at 08:16.

Is the build quality on the MAK mounts as good as the genuine Blaser ones? atb Tim

Yes they are every bit as good.

MAK mounts are often sold by Frankonia and Ketner when they sell Blaser rifles as a complete outfit.
    I also have MAK mounts, bought from Mulliner Guns of Wimbourne, and as regards quality they are as good, if not better than the Original Blaser mounts.
    The Bulgarian ones have the edge, as they have more slots to mount your rings forward or back on the 'scope.
    One of the slots can just be seen in picture two of my previous post.
    I have my front scope ring as far forward as possible and the slot, to allow me to bring it back if I wanted to, can just be seen.
    Last edited by EMcC; 28-05-2013 at 08:23.

Attachment 28740The MAK mounts are often sold by Frankonia and Ketner when selling a Blaser rifle as a complete set up.
    I got my MAK mounts from Mulliner Guns of Wimbourne, the Bulgarian mounts have more slots to allow you to mount your rings on your scope.
    In my picture, I have my front scope ring mounted as far forward as possible and the optional ring can just be seen should I have wanted to mount it further back.

If Mulliners are selling them they must be good. atb Tim

I tried a search for the mounts on eBay and came up with nothing! You say they have the mac mounts in Wimborne Eddy?

Quote Originally Posted by Simjim33 View Post
    I tried a search for the mounts on eBay and came up with nothing! You say they have the mac mounts in Wimborne Eddy?
    Try E Bay under Blaser mounts Simon, you should get the saddle mount and the Blaser/Weaver adapter rail.