Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dog transit boxes

Question Dog transit boxes

Im looking for a transit box for a BMW E91 Touring, I only want a half width one so I don't loose all the boot space, and one that is "fitted" so that it makes maximum use of the space available. Ive got a Patterdale and Cocker, so they will happily fit in the half width.

Ive spoken to TransK9, they make cracking boxes, but do not make half width for the E91 Lintran will make them, but they are not as "fitted" as the TransK9 ones.

Does anyone use, or can anyone recommend any other transit box makers?

[QUOTE=Bomag;591923]Im looking for a transit box for a BMW E91 Touring, I only want a half width one so I don't loose all the boot space, and one that is "fitted" so that it makes maximum use of the space available. Ive got a Patterdale and Cocker, so they will happily fit in the half width.

Ive spoken to TransK9, they make cracking boxes, but do not make half width for the E91 Lintran will make them, but they are not as "fitted" as the TransK9 ones.

Try gamehawker or CAB transit, they are both great quality, and gamehawker do made measure. Non are cheap, however yhese are competatively priced

Does anyone use, or can anyone recommend any other transit box makers?

Shame your not in Sweden. My mate Dave makes dog boxs to order. Any size, any extras. Look at, hundburar och tillbehör. Dummies, koppel, kaninar, fasaner - Hundgubbe Plus his boxes have been crash tested.

Try Port a Pet made to measure,lightweight and durable, not cheap but worth it.

​frank

Thanks guys, CAB look like the way forward.

You cant go wrong with CAB Transit boxes. They will make it totally custom to your requirements, look smart, easy clear, superb boxes. I've had 5 so far, all built to specific size for my vehicles and would not look anywhere else in the future.

Try http://www.travall.co.uk/travall-pet...-dog-cage-p824

I have one in a focus estate fits nicely and dog is comfortable in it.

My first choice:
    http://www.petzplus.de/
    Superb quality, almost every size possible, always worth a cross check on the bay....
    People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.

Spoke to CAB this morning, 6-8 week wait but they are custom made to your measurements. So now all I can do is wait.