Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reloading help needed

Reloading help needed

Hi guys
    am looking at reloading a couple of calibres, not having reloaded before I'm after some advice.
    Could someone let me have a list of what I would need to buy, but a comprehensive one so I don't miss anything out. I realize there are small items that I'd need to get aswell as the main ones and I'm just pricing up everything to start with.
    Many thanks all.

Nick,
    Take a look at my post on this thread:

New to relaoding

Hope it is of interest
    Peter

Many thanks mate, very useful...still lots to decide I guess on what sort of press and scales and so on ...google time

Nick might be worth contacting 1967spud - he helped me out a lot when I started reloading and not really sure what I needed, he's a top bloke and always willing to help and advise.

Cheers Radar
    its early days at the moment as just putting together a list of everything and then tally up the cost. But I will do when ready to go ahead with things. Thanks again info very much appreciated.

hi nickw what calibers are you wanting to reload for.

regards chris

Quote Originally Posted by Radar_UK View Post
    Nick might be worth contacting 1967spud - he helped me out a lot when I started reloading and not really sure what I needed, he's a top bloke and always willing to help and advise.
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Quote Originally Posted by chrisc View Post
    hi nickw what calibers are you wanting to reload for.

regards chris
    It'll be 30-06 and .444

Hi Nick,

Not sure whereabouts in Devon you are but I'd be happy to show you the ropes and run through the processes with you if you want.

I've been reloading for 20 odd years so have a rough idea of how it all works....

Quote Originally Posted by Tikka View Post
    Hi Nick,

Not sure whereabouts in Devon you are but I'd be happy to show you the ropes and run through the processes with you if you want.

I've been reloading for 20 odd years so have a rough idea of how it all works....
    Thank you for offer, that would be great , I'm down nr Crediton so not that far from yourself. I'll contact via pm if that's ok.