Thread: Foxpro

Foxpro

Hi all this as more than likely been done before . But bought a new game caller a foxpro wf2 and wow its top banana. Cost a bit but worth every penny used it on saturday night with great sucess with calling a fox in then again on monday evening with another fox shooting out of the wood were I have permission the morement I put the red fox cub call out . Any one looking for a top end caller foxpros the one . Plus a big thanks to 204r for all his help in uploading the 200 call which I bought for a small fee

Went out with a mate (he will remain nameless) and tested out his new FoxPro, within about 5 minutes of setting off the Field Mouse sound this fox came flying out and made a beeline for the caller. Unfortunately the guy behind the rifle was on the phone and so the fox got away and proceeded to wind us up for the rest of the night

​But an amazing bit of kit and well worth the money!

Quote Originally Posted by hairlesshunter View Post
    Hi all this as more than likely been done before . But bought a new game caller a foxpro wf2 and wow its top banana. Cost a bit but worth every penny used it on saturday night with great sucess with calling a fox in then again on monday evening with another fox shooting out of the wood were I have permission the morement I put the red fox cub call out . Any one looking for a top end caller foxpros the one . Plus a big thanks to 204r for all his help in uploading the 200 call which I bought for a small fee

hi how many cards are the calls on? are they just on one memory card??

thanks rich.

Been looking at these as well, can you load your own mp3 calls on that one, really pricey though, £383 was the only price I could find in the UK, or is there someone on here doing a better deal..?

Cheers

MarkC

Red face

Just read your post properly this time, I see you can load your own calls, sorry..

I got mine From the USA £145 posted .think I Was lucky That customs didn't add some on if they did you would be looking at£175 ish got the calls From 204r on her 200 calls think that's the max think you can get them From bushwear for £200