Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Tikka t3 Tactical stock

  1. #1

    Tikka t3 Tactical stock

    Morning all

    This may be a daft question but can you get a tikka t3 tactical stock for a standard t3 in 223 with a standard barrel not a heavy barrel, or do they only make them for the heavy barrel tikkas...

    if so where could i buy one..

    Thanks in advance for any replies..

    Rich.

  2. #2
    You might want to look at PSE composites in Eire. They have a website.

  3. #3
    For a composite you can't do much better than a PSE!

    For a wooden stock look no further.
    I fancy doing a wooded tactical stock for a T3!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Simjim33 View Post
    For a composite you can't do much better than a PSE!

    For a wooden stock look no further.
    I fancy doing a wooded tactical stock for a T3!
    looked at the pse website but they seem expensive...but you get what you pay for i guess..

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by rharrison View Post
    looked at the pse website but they seem expensive...but you get what you pay for i guess..
    Oh yes that's true! How much is the budget?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Simjim33 View Post
    Oh yes that's true! How much is the budget?
    dont really have one but didnt want to spend hundreds...was hopeing for around 3/4/500 maybe..

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rharrison View Post
    dont really have one but didnt want to spend hundreds...was hopeing for around 3/4/500 maybe..

    You might be lucky and find a second hand one for that kind of price.

    I was thinking of doing some thing in a chassis/wooden skin system for my new T3 based .260

    time will tell!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by rharrison View Post
    Morning all

    This may be a daft question but can you get a tikka t3 tactical stock for a standard t3 in 223 with a standard barrel not a heavy barrel, or do they only make them for the heavy barrel tikkas...

    if so where could i buy one..

    Thanks in advance for any replies..

    Rich.
    Don't see why you cant pick up a second hand T3 tactical stock from someone who has upgraded. The actions are the same so it would just be the barrel having plenty of air around it. I did the same with a Sako 75 Hunter standard barrel, stuck it in a varmint stock. no problems.

  9. #9
    I recon that simjim with a wooden stock could cater for smaller barrel channel in a tactical design without trouble. Might be the way to go.
    We do not have a tactical stock for a T3 yet but have converted our Rem inlet E-Tac to T3 a few times which increases costs again.
    Our T3 multipurpose stock is not an outright tactical stock but the fixed comb is very high compared to a factory stock.

    Sim you give 5% discount to SD members.. or?
    edi

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ejg View Post
    I recon that simjim with a wooden stock could cater for smaller barrel channel in a tactical design without trouble. Might be the way to go.
    We do not have a tactical stock for a T3 yet but have converted our Rem inlet E-Tac to T3 a few times which increases costs again.
    Our T3 multipurpose stock is not an outright tactical stock but the fixed comb is very high compared to a factory stock.

    Sim you give 5% discount to SD members.. or?
    edi
    NO I have to pay for my trade memberships edi!!! (this is a joke lads, for those that dont know!!!)
    How are you by the way mate, good?

Similar Threads

  1. Wanted Tikka T3 Tactical Stock
    By nthor in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2013, 14:02
  2. For Sale tikka t3 tactical rail
    By wraith in forum Optics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20-06-2012, 16:32
  3. *SOLD* Tikka T3 Tactical .308
    By tartinjock in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-10-2009, 12:00
  4. WANTED Tikka T3 Tactical .223
    By young1982 in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-09-2008, 20:14
  5. For sale Tikka T3 Tactical
    By caleiderscope in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 13-06-2008, 15:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •