Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A max

A max

I'm considering changing my 7mm stocks of A max 140's / 160's, for Accubonds, if the test loads work out, any interest in a couple hundred A max?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Yes, I would be interested if the price was right, particularly in the 140's. Please let me know what your want for them. Cheers, Glyn.

PS, Can I use them on deer?

PPS, Only joking!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glyn 1 View Post

PS, Can I use them on deer?

PPS, Only joking!!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Glyn, some are still in the stores, some will be pulled using the correct tooling, be a while yet though, only just put some test Accubonds up, obviously the price will be below that encountered at the shops. Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Is that the 162 grainers ??.If so i would be interested in a few.

​Ads

Quote Originally Posted by auquhollie View Post
    Is that the 162 grainers ??.If so i would be interested in a few.

​Ads
    OOPs! Typo! 162 Grain.

I'll have a box of the 162's if they are still available? How much inc P&P?

Not sure if they'll be let go yet, have to shoot some test loads with Accubonds first.

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Glyn, some are still in the stores, some will be pulled using the correct tooling, be a while yet though, only just put some test Accubonds up, obviously the price will be below that encountered at the shops. Steve.
    Ok Steve, put me down for the 140's then if you decide to sell. Looks like a couple of lads interested in the 162's so that's cool. Cheers, Glyn.

O.K. Glyn, might be able to try some Accubond's this Saturday.