Thread: Wanted: Stockist of Federal V Shock .270 130gr ballistic tip

Wanted: Stockist of Federal V Shock .270 130gr ballistic tip

Hi,

Does anyone know of any dealers that stock Federal Premium Vital Shock, .270 130 grain ballistic tip bullets, preferably in the South Wales or West Mids areas? Happy to drive a bit further afield for the right price.

Seems to be a distinct lack on investigation and I'm getting a bit desperate in preparation for a trip to the Scottish Borders. A few dealers are saying they can get them in, but on a minimum order of 600 rounds from GMK!

Thanks.
    Si.

SD Regular
    Surprised Sportsman don't have something in/can't get them - and I suspect the 600 round thing is a total order, not calibre specific and they are putting you off.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Thanks Eric the Red. I called by in person today, so hopefully they're going to order some for me. Hopefully it'll arrive in time.

Guess some shops don't like to take that sort of business over the phone. Understandable I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    Surprised Sportsman don't have something in/can't get them - and I suspect the 600 round thing is a total order, not calibre specific and they are putting you off.
    I wouldn't bet on it being a total order number with GMK Eric. I went in to buy my usual Sako .308 Hammerhead bullets the other day and I was told that GMK had a minimum order of 1,000 This was with The Sportsman who must be one of their biggest customers.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

You can order any quantity from GMK but the carriage is a killer if you don't order over 600 I think.

Quote Originally Posted by R8 user View Post
    You can order any quantity from GMK but the carriage is a killer if you don't order over 600 I think.
    I don't know about there being no minimum with ammo I was informed that the minimum order with bullets was a thousand.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.