Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Foxcaller

Foxcaller

Hi Guys

Looking at getting a fox caller as its getting to that time of year, ive looked at the foxpro wildfire (200) the mini colobri (150) and the ucaller with remote (80)

Just wondering what u guys have and what they are like? and also is the foxpro and colobri really with the extra compared to the ucaller? Im not a serious foxer so it wouldnt be getting used constantly.

Cheers Rob

Had the ucaller didn't get used much. Now have wildfire and wouldn't be without it
    ​atb Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboab29 View Post
    Hi Guys

Looking at getting a fox caller as its getting to that time of year, ive looked at the foxpro wildfire (200) the mini colobri (150) and the ucaller with remote (80)

Just wondering what u guys have and what they are like? and also is the foxpro and colobri really with the extra compared to the ucaller? Im not a serious foxer so it wouldnt be getting used constantly.

Cheers Rob
    Hi Rob I have just bought a foxpro wf2 and Iam amazed how well it as work in the sort time i have had it me thinking when you get something that works well you will use it more than you think

I have a mini colibri. It has 10 calls and I don't really use all of them. I end up using two or three that work consistently. Still use hand calls though. Is it worth 150? Not in my opinion. Get one second hand if you can.

Gies a shout mate and ill give you a shot of the 1 I have and see what you think.

I have (had) a U Caller, didn't last long packed in after 4 or 5 nights!

I'm on the look out for something decent too!
    Grampian Guns (RFD)
    Independant Moderator / Supressor Suppliers
    ..........for those who like a quiet life !
    Our mission.......Customer satisfaction......plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by remmy700 View Post
    I have (had) a U Caller, didn't last long packed in after 4 or 5 nights!

I'm on the look out for something decent too!
    This reply interests me as I was thinking of getting a U-Caller myself but after reading it I am now rethinking the idea. I have heard some pretty good reports about the U-Calle so could you please explain what went wrong on yours and if you think that it might be a common problem with them?

I wonder if Bushwear would do a good price if we ordered five Foxpro's together?

Nice idea "Crosshair" being a dealer I shall purse it during the week and see if I can buy a bulk order....interested anyone?
    Grampian Guns (RFD)

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieBoy View Post
    This reply interests me as I was thinking of getting a U-Caller myself but after reading it I am now rethinking the idea. I have heard some pretty good reports about the U-Calle so could you please explain what went wrong on yours and if you think that it might be a common problem with them?
    Not sure if its a common fault, I found one of the selection buttons never worked properly and all of a sudden it stoped functioning altogether, being into electronincs (real job) I took it apart and that was the end of the "warranty". No obvious fault was found so it joined other Chinese products in the skip.

Fox pro is USA made!
    Grampian Guns (RFD)